Monday, May 25, 2009

Catching up



Okay it's been a while. But I just forgot! Now I have much to tell as indicated by the photos of Kade, Violet and our half made baby girl. Yes, we are having a baby girl, due 9/30 and I'm quite determined to have her in September, not October but we'll see. I tried to take a picture of the 3D photos of baby girl but it was too weird looking. Kade a Violet are posing by lilacs at the Logan Temple. Life is grand and we are having a nice, semi-stormy Memorial Day. Luckily, we've already made it outside for a fun run and Erik got to go rock climbing this morning with friends. Lucky duck. He's going to have much to teach me come October when I'm not banned from my favorite pastime. Cheer to all and if you hear of any great jobs for Erik let us know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!! :D Hope you guys are doing well. I guess it's getting to be time for us to get back on the whole childbearing thing, since Violet and Adah are about the same age! :)

Rachelle said...

Hi Kathy. I didn't know you had a blog, but fun to see you on here and see how your family has changed. We drove past our old place in Logan a few weeks ago and thought of you guys. Congrats on #3. I hope you are feeling well. We are also expecting #3 just a few weeks before you guys so we can dread the summer heat together. :)

Nonie said...

Yippee!! Just yesterday I was thinking about you, Kathy, and I had a feeling you were pregnant. :) We can't wait to hear of her arrival and see her beautiful pictures. Keep updating your blog please!

Love you guys,
Nonie (& Keenan)

Starr aka Melanie said...

yay! I tried calling but you were not home...nice message.

Chrislynn said...

Congratulations! Try having her on September 28, then she will share my birthday and you can name her after me!

p.s. The kids are so cute. I love that Violet looks so pretty in purple.

Beth and Mark said...

Congrats!! Lucky you are in Logan for the summer and not St George. You know having a baby the end of September. You all need to come visit again. I'll look for a job for either of you. Slim pickin's everywhere I'm afraid. Keep us posted on your lives I like it.

briana said...

you just unevened the score! girls up by one! congrats! we are so happy for ya'll!

AdAmy said...

Congrats, once again on the upcoming addition! If this little one is even near as cute as Violet, you're all set. Now it is time to zone in on names. Fun stuff.

Julie said...

Baby coming soon right Kathy? A snuggly baby just around the corner. So excited for you and your sweet family!